SaaS platform dedicated to the automated distribution of leisure travel
Travelsoft is the software provider of Orchestra, a SaaS platform specialized in the automated distribution of leisure travel (online booking, automation of trade, personalization and content management, multi-channel distribution) and sold mainly to on- and offline travel agencies.
Build an undisputed leader
Building an undisputed leader on its niche market in France and lay the groundwork for international expansion.
[citation Christian Sabbagh]
Value Creation Path
Prioritize growth projects
• Priority to commercial prospection, i.e. set up of follow-up tools, to maintain high focus on French growth opportunities and keep building on technological barriers to entry and advantage of leadership
• Go up the value chain with the development of CRM tools in the platform, push further Orchestra’s integration in its customers’ IT systems and keep widening the gap with competitors
• Systematic review of technical roadmap during Supervisory Boards to ensure consistency with strategy
Lay the groundwork for international growth
• Closing of first export sales through new business with subsidiaries of existing clients
• Recruitment of a senior salesperson in the UK to grow further international development
• Build-up opportunities (unrealized) analyses in France, Spain and Germany.
Cofigeo is the French leader of ambient prepared meals and operates under several brands Raynal & Roquelaure, William Saurin, Zapetti, Panzani and Garbit. With more than 1,500 employees and 8 manufacturing sites, Cofigeo generates c. €300 million of sales.+ read more
Camusat is a key player in telecom network roll out with the ability to design, build, power and manage telecom infrastructures anywhere in the world, especially in developing countries and even in challenging environment.+ read more
MaxiCoffee.com is the leading pure player dedicated to coffee (coffee machines, beans, ground coffee, capsules, pods, accessories…). MaxiCoffee combines expertises in digital marketing, e-commerce management (sourcing, supply chain, SAV) and specialty coffee.+ read more