Web distribution of coffee products (machines, coffee, accessories)
MaxiCoffee.com is the leading pure player dedicated to coffee (coffee machines, beans, ground coffee, capsules, pods, accessories…). MaxiCoffee combines expertises in digital marketing, e-commerce management (sourcing, supply chain, SAV) and specialty coffee.
Consolidate Maxicoffee’s leadership
Scaling-up a pure digital player on a niche market and unlock its strategic value for a big brick and mortar operator.
Trade sale to Daltys (portfolio company of 21 Invest)
Value Creation Path
Structuring the company
• Workforce growth from 46 to 73 people within 2 years, over 25% CAGR in turnover
• Reorganization of top management to accompany this rapid growth: set up of a Management Board with 4 top managers, internal promotion of a COO and recruitment of a Head of Marketing executive
• Reinforcement of middle management: recruitment of several senior managers
• Set up of an incentive scheme for all employees
• Launch of a Business Intelligence Tools project in order to master exponential growth of datas, critical for digital marketing -e.g. customer loyalty programs, customer acquisition channels, analysis of repeat business
• Reengineering of the warehouse to enhance supply chain: improvement of logistic flows, new packaging equipment
• Set up of a 2-year deployment project to prepare for the relocation of the company in a 2x bigger site.
Camusat is a key player in telecom network roll out with the ability to design, build, power and manage telecom infrastructures anywhere in the world, especially in developing countries and even in challenging environment.+ read more
Travelsoft is the software provider of Orchestra, a SaaS platform specialized in the automated distribution of leisure travel (online booking, automation of trade, personalization and content management, multi-channel distribution) and sold mainly to on- and offline travel agencies.+ read more