Camusat is a key player in telecom network roll out with the ability to design, build, power and manage telecom infrastructures anywhere in the world, especially in developing countries and even in challenging environment.
Build a strong local network in Africa, Middle-East and Asia
Transforming a telecom tower builder with Orange as main customer into a global service provider for the telecom industry with a diversified customer base and a large international footprint.
Value Creation Path
Structure the company
• Strengthening of top and middle management to adapt the structure to new challenges: rapid growth in new areas, new product and service lines
• Reengineering of service centers and supply chain to address new markets
• R&D on green power generation issues
Implement fast international development in new areas
• Sale of the historical and mature French activity
• Opening of new developing countries with new operators/customers
• Launch of a very significant investment plan to penetrate the dynamic Asian market (Myanmar)
Cofigeo is the French leader of ambient prepared meals and operates under several brands Raynal & Roquelaure, William Saurin, Zapetti, Panzani and Garbit. With more than 1,500 employees and 8 manufacturing sites, Cofigeo generates c. €300 million of sales.+ read more
MaxiCoffee.com is the leading pure player dedicated to coffee (coffee machines, beans, ground coffee, capsules, pods, accessories…). MaxiCoffee combines expertises in digital marketing, e-commerce management (sourcing, supply chain, SAV) and specialty coffee.+ read more
Travelsoft is the software provider of Orchestra, a SaaS platform specialized in the automated distribution of leisure travel (online booking, automation of trade, personalization and content management, multi-channel distribution) and sold mainly to on- and offline travel agencies.+ read more